Are you aware of how house dust can adversely affect your health?
If you are not, do not feel bad. Even scientists have yet to discover the risks of dust and other airborne particles in your home. The average American spends 90% of their waking hours indoors. Therefore, it is imperative that the air within your home be as healthy as possible.
You should have the air ducts in your home professionally cleaned as part of the regular maintenance to your home.
You also need to realize that two-thirds of the dust within your home comes from the outdoors. Dirt is brought in on the bottom of our shoes; also, your furry kids bring in dirt that collects in their fur and on their paws.
Do you love the refreshing feel of a morning or evening breeze coming through an open window?
Well, this breeze is also blowing dust and other pollutants inside your home. In addition, every time you open a door leading outside, you are inviting particles from the outside air into your home. These airborne pollutants can be anything ranging from pollen to the tiniest fragments of soil.
Some of the health risks to having too much dust inside your home include:
• An advanced chance of asthma related respiratory issues in connection with dust mites and the feces of dust mites.
• The inhalation of airborne particles that contain mold can result in a condition known as “sick building syndrome”. This condition can lead to fungal infections and other illnesses associated with systemic inflammatory conditions.
• Current inebriation caused by indoor pollutants may also result in skin issues such as dermatitis.
• Poor air quality may cause obstruction of the sinuses, resulting in difficulty sleeping and breathing.
• Systemic illnesses caused by dust may also be tied to anxiety, depression and other psychological conditions.
When handling any of the above conditions caused by dust inebriation there are a number of things you can do. There are a number of over-the-counter medications that combat allergies. Or, you can have your doctor prescribe an antihistamine to lessen the symptoms.
However, taking medication is only masking the hazards of dust inhalation. Start with breathing clean air in your home by having your air ducts professionally cleaned. Put an end to watery eyes and breathing issues and call professional air duct cleaning service today!
Unique Air Duct Cleaning wants to help keep the air in your home and business fresh, clean and healthy so that you don’t have to worry about dust and hidden air impurities invading your air. Our Viper Air Whip Cleaning System is the most advanced air cleaning system available. We are home and business cleaning specialists offering a wide range of services including dryer vent cleaning services. Call us to learn more and ask about our Special Offers!